Designed to harness the power of female riders, Liv's Envie Advanced 1+ is an aero road machine slices through wind. Get on and get ahead of the pack. The bike is an extension of the body, so take the aero advantage and super-efficient pedaling platform for performance you never thought possible. The womens-specific geometry balances you over the bike for flawless handling thats as easy to control on descents as a sprint to the finish line. The final result: the ultimate aero race machine for sprints, short-distance triathlons and everyday training on the road.
- Ultra-light full composite rim Giant SLR 1 Carbon Aero WheelSystem with Giant Gavia SLR tubeless tires
- High-performance Advanced-grade composite frame
- Advanced-grade composite fork with alloy/composite hybrid OverDrive steerer
- Shimano Ultegra 11-speed mechanical shifting
- Giant SpeedControl brakes
- 3F Design: At the heart of every Liv bike are Fit, Form, and Function. With a shorter, sloping top tube, women's-specific saddle, stem and handlebar, Liv achieves all three.
- SpeedControl SLR brakes: made from a molded carbon composite, these provide solid stopping power, stay tucked out of the wind and allow for easy maintenance.
- Aerosystem shaping technology: engineers used extensive wind-tunnel testing research with various tube shapes to optimize the shape of every tube and junction for overall system aerodynamics.
- Advanced-Grade composite technology: high-performance, T-700 raw carbon fiber material is woven in Giant's own factory.
- OverDrive 2: an oversize, tapered fork steerer tube increases stiffness and enhances cornering performance.
- Powercore: a massive, 86mm-wide press-fit bottom bracket ensures stiffness at the pedals. The asymmetric chainstays provide additional stiffness on the driveside and stability on the non-driveside.
- RideSense: integrated, removable wireless data transmitter that sends wheel speed and cadence information to any ANT+ compatible device.
- Internal cable routing: keeps the bike sleek and clutter-free.
Pedals sold separately
|Fork||Advanced-grade composite, Hybrid OverDrive steerer|
|Rims/Wheels||Giant SLR 1 Aero DBL WheelSystem; 55mm deep, 23mm wide, Tubeless compatible, Full composite|
|Hubs||Giant SLR 1 Aero DBL WheelSystem; Pawl driver, [F] 16h [R] 21h|
|Tires||Giant P-SL 1, Front and Rear Specific, 700x23 Folding|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano, Press fit|
|Chain||KMC X11 EL|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rear Cogs||Shimano Ultegra 11x28, 11-speed|
|Handlebars||Giant Contact, 31.8mm|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Ultegra|
|Saddle||Liv Contact SL Forward, SST tubular rails|
|Seat Post||Giant Vector, Composite|