Parents, you've gone crazy for our season-long kids ski lease over the last couple seasons. And this season we are giving you even more reasons to love it! Besides saving your time and money over renting at the mountain, how about savings throughout New England up to $2500 and savings in the store for everything you need to keep the little ones happy (and in turn keep you happy) no matter the conditions. If you are looking for information about our Young Adult Season-Long Ski Lease for older kids, click here.
- Avoid the long lines at the mountain's rental shop.
- It's easy. We make the process simple.
- Your child skis on the same, high-quality equipment for the entire season which will help ensure both safety and fun.
- Rest assured your child will be on premium equipment that is properly sized and tuned.
- Hundreds of dollars in savings. Every lesee gets the coupon to the right to help make sure that junior is dry and warm all winter long.
Lease Package includes:
- Skis (Up to 150cm. 120 pound weight limit). See our Young Adult Season-Long Ski Lease for another option.
- Boots (up to 26.5 mondopoint, about a US 8.0). See our Young Adult Season-Long Ski Lease for another option.
- Premium equipment properly sized, prepped and tuned upon receipt.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will the equipment be properly fit?
At Gorham Bike and Ski, we've made it fast and easy to properly fit your child for ski leasing equipment.
What if my child's boot or ski size changes throughout the winter?
No problem! Just bring the original boots and skis in and, if we have the new size in stock, we'll swap them out at no charge.
When do I return the equipment?
All leased equipment must be returned by May 31. If you would like to return the equipment before May 31. that is not a problem. Be aware there is no-prorating of the leasing fee. All lease fees are non-refundable.
What if I forget to return the equipment?
When you lease the equipment, please be sure to provide an email address to our sales associate when reserving your lease gear. In May, we will send an email reminder to our lease customers reminding them of the May 31 deadline.